Saturday, December 26, 2009

School: Au Revoir!

Hi Everyone!

As some of you may know, my last blog was officially a flop since I never got past my first and only post. However, exactly a year later, I am very happy to report that I will now be able to keep in touch much more frequently, as there have been some exciting changes in my schedule.

Like last year around this time, I am enjoying my winter break from school, although the powers that be have reduced it by a week this year. Nevertheless, I am especially excited this time because my undergraduate studies have very nearly come to a close. Next semester will be my final one, and a simple one at that, compared to the 21-credit load I was carrying this fall. The demands to complete a major in music as well as a minor in French in three years has certainly posed some challenges, and as much as I enjoy academics, I look forward to graduation. I have waited a long time to be free from the distractions of coursework so that I can concentrate solely on music and performing. I can't wait!

So, also like last time, I would like to encourage you to please send me any questions and comments you might have - I really enjoy hearing from people!

All for now.

~Madalyn

1 comment:

  1. heey! why dont you have like 100K followers here!, you play so amazing and so beautiful and so passionate, so much more people should know you. wish you the best in your career, hope to see you one day live in a concert!

    ReplyDelete